2021 The Mother of all Craft Shows POP-IN Shop
CAREFULLY REVIEW THE ACCEPTANCE CRITERIA on APPLY 2021 POP-IN page prior to completing this application! Incomplete applications will not be curated.
THE LONG & SHORT OF IT:
- Organizers will be manning The Mother of all Craft Shows Pop-IN Retail Shop
- Artisans will not be present at their space – only to setup and tear down which would take place the week before and the week after the show (designated times will be given at a later date)
- Each artisan will have an equal size space – a 6ft wide x 3ft deep table or grid/racks wall space – and must stay within the allotted space
- Artisans are required to bring their own display setup including tables/grids/racks, skirting, lighting, etc. – these are not supplied!
- Tables are to be pleasantly decorated, displaying your products as creatively as you can. Have your business cards, rack cards, etc. available
- Rental space is $105. inclusive
- A commission of 20% (+ Debit/Credit fees) will be deducted from sales
- Each artisan will be provided with a contract, an inventory sheet and a code. All items must be clearly coded and priced and easy to find and read. Please include any provincial/federal taxes etc. in your pricing. The less handling and searching the better
- Artisan is responsible for applicable permits, product labels, health and safety designations, etc (as indicated in the Pop-In Contract)
- Products are to comply with all applicable Government regulations (e.g. Upholstery and Stuffed Articles Act, etc.)
- Bags will be provided by us. Extra packaging (i.e. jewellery boxes, bubble wrap for breakable items) to be supplied by artisan
- Sharing on social media, personal/business is a must!!!
- We will be providing a raffle prize draw to help raise funds for our charity of choice, Fixed Fur Life. A donation of your product is appreciated.
- All COVID protocols will be in place. Masks required, sanitizer upon entry, social distancing signs on floor, max # of people allowed with
safety and well being a top priority.
IMPORTANT when completing the application fields below!!!
* ALL mandatory fields indicated with an (*) asterisk must be completed, and...
* ALL photos must be 100% uploaded in order for your application to be submitted!
* CHECK your application. Make sure all fields are filled in with your full and correct information (i.e. name, business name,
correct contact info, e-mail, full Facebook/Twitter/Instagram URLs, full website URL) with no spelling errors, etc.
* When your application has been submitted, the fields will disappear and you will see a confirmation screen.
Again, after hitting the Submit Button below -----> PLEASE BE PATIENT! <----- it will take some time for information and photos to download to us! Do not close the screen until the download is complete and a confirmation has appeared!